1. Honestly, do you find it hard to stay fit when traveling? If so, what is the biggest challenge for you?
Before, yes because I was generally lazy. But now I enjoy walking and do a lot of adventure activities when traveling so it sure beats seating at home. I think the biggest challenge is always a change in mindset. If you can change the way you see fitness, then you can definitely stay fit while traveling easily.
2. What do you think about vegetarian/vegan/raw food diets? Do you follow any of them?
3. What sports do you practice on the road?
4. Do you think mental or spiritual side is also important when staying fit? Is meditation close to you?
5. Your top 3 tips for other travelers to stay fit when traveling?